Product Description: Sound Synthesis and Sampling provides a comprehensive introduction to the underlying principles and practical techniques applied to both commercial and research sound synthesizers. This second edition has been rigorously updated throughout and includes a new chapter on performance, examining how synthesizers have become embedded within more sophisticated musical performance instruments.
Martin Russ' highly readable and non-mathematical approach makes the subject accessible whatever your level of experience. The book features:
· Detailed illustrations to aid your understanding
· Topics presented in bite-size sections within each chapter
· Additional notes in the margin to reinforce important points
· Examples of representative instruments and software
· Time lines showing the development of a topic in its historical context
· Questions at the end of each chapter for checking your comprehension
· A glossary for quick reference
· A jargon guide to demystify the varied terminology
As such, the book is particularly suitable for students of music technology, audio engineering, acoustics, electronics and related courses. Musicians, engineers and multimedia specialists will also want to keep a copy to hand for reference.
* Suitable for students of music technology at all levels
* Questions are provided at the end of each chapter to aid learning
* Features a new chapter on performance
E-book formats: Sound Synthesis and Sampling, Second Edition (Music Technology) PDF, ePub, mobi, txt, Sound Synthesis and Sampling, Second Edition (Music Technology) doc, pdb, djvu, fb2, ibooks, azw3, azw, kf8, rtf
Sound Synthesis and Sampling, Second Edition (Music Technology) free download for iPhone/iPod/iPad, Android, BlackBerry or PC/MAC. Free download links from: Dropbox.com, Zippyshare.com, Depositfiles.com, Uploading.com, Crocko.com, FileFactory.com