With a clear, engaging, and informal writing style, Understanding Jurisprudence is the perfect guide for students new to legal theory and looking for a convenient and interesting starting point for this sometimes daunting subject.
Key theories and theorists are introduced in a compact and manageable format, offering an accessible account of the central ideas without oversimplification. Further reading suggestions are included throughout, helping students to structure their research and navigate the many texts and articles available in this subject area. Critical questions are also included in each chapter, to encourage students to think analytically about the law and the key ideas and debates which surround it.
Professor Wacks is an experienced teacher of jurisprudence and excels in a providing a concise, student-friendly introduction to the subject, while not avoiding the subtleties of this fascinating area of study.
An extensive Online Resource Centre also accompanies this text (www.oxfordtextbooks.co.uk/orc/wacks3e/) and includes the following valuable resources:
- Author analysis of topical controversies such as political debates and current legal problems, to keep you informed of the relevance of jurisprudence to everyday life
- Interactive self-test glossary of key terms
- Additional chapters on approaching the study of jurisprudence, including revision and examination tips
- Further reading suggestions, including links to relevant and recent journal articles
- Useful weblinks
- Self-test questions on the key ideas from each chapter, with instant feedback
E-book formats: Understanding Jurisprudence: An Introduction to Legal Theory, 3rd Edition PDF, ePub, mobi, txt, Understanding Jurisprudence: An Introduction to Legal Theory, 3rd Edition doc, pdb, djvu, fb2, ibooks, azw3, azw, kf8, rtf
Understanding Jurisprudence: An Introduction to Legal Theory, 3rd Edition free download for iPhone/iPod/iPad, Android, BlackBerry or PC/MAC. Free download links from: Dropbox.com, Zippyshare.com, Depositfiles.com, Uploading.com, Crocko.com, FileFactory.com