Free download Super-Resolution Imaging
- Author: Subhasis Chaudhuri
- Pages: 1
- Language: English
- ISBN/ASIN: 0792374711
- Upload date: 30-05-2017, 10:27
- Category: Programming
Super-Resolution Imaging serves as an essential reference for both academicians and practicing engineers. It can be used both as a text for advanced courses in imaging and as a desk reference for those working in multimedia, electrical engineering, computer science, and mathematics.
The first book to cover the new research area of super-resolution imaging, this text includes work on the following groundbreaking topics:
- Image zooming based on wavelets and generalized interpolation
- Super-resolution from sub-pixel shifts
- Use of blur as a cue
- Use of warping in super-resolution
- Resolution enhancement using multiple apertures
- Super-resolution from motion data
- Super-resolution from compressed video
- Limits in super-resolution imaging.
Written by the leading experts in the field, Super-Resolution Imaging presents a comprehensive analysis of current technology, along with new research findings and directions for future work.
- Download Super-Resolution Imaging PDF
E-book formats: Super-Resolution Imaging PDF, ePub, mobi, txt, Super-Resolution Imaging doc, pdb, djvu, fb2, ibooks, azw3, azw, kf8, rtf
Super-Resolution Imaging free download for iPhone/iPod/iPad, Android, BlackBerry or PC/MAC. Free download links from: Dropbox.com, Zippyshare.com, Depositfiles.com, Uploading.com, Crocko.com, FileFactory.com