Full of color images and only the best of the city, Lonely Planet's Encounter Montreal & Quebec City is the on-the-road necessity to get you to the heart of the city. Find the best attractions, restaurants, shops, theaters, galleries and more with our hyperlinked maps, top highlights and itineraries for short stays. With content broken down by neighborhood, Encounter guides make city travel easier than ever.
Our experienced, passionate team of authors and local experts immerse themselves in each city they visit, finding and sharing the unique experiences, and practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed
Discover this jazz-infused piece of Europe on North America's doorstep. Tour La Citadelle, sample haute cuisine, then get haute on 'the mountain'.
Local expert perspectives include the president of the Society of Commercial Development for Old Montreal on the city's hot spots, a jazz musician on the best places to hear live music, a caleche driver on surviving Montreal's winters and the chef-owner of a popular restaurant on the city's food scene.
Lonely Planet's Montreal & Quebec City Encounter guide gives you twice the city in half the time.
Inside Montreal & Quebec City Encounter:
• Full color styling and images
• Recommended points-of-interest – covering eating, going out, shopping, activities and attractions
• Short stay itineraries – so you can make the most of every moment
• Local experts reveal the city's secret gems
• Top 10 highlights – the definitive list of the not-to-miss city experiences
• City snapshots – peak inside the city's subcultures with information on the arts, history, going out and more.
Special eBook enhancements:
• Scalable maps – zoom in on Lonely Planet maps for greater detail without losing resolution (does not require internet access)
• Geo-referenced Google Map pinpointing – enabling you to view any point-of-interest on Google maps (requires internet access).
• Comprehensive interlinking – hundreds of links to enable you to seamlessly flip between pages, jump between maps and reviews, or visit the websites of places we recommend
• Search – go straight to what you are looking for with the inbuilt search capability
• Add notes – touch a word to add notes and personalize your guidebook
• Bookmark – use bookmarks to quickly return to a page
• Dictionary –look up the meaning of any word
• Plus pinch and zoom images and scalable font size
E-book formats: Montreal & Quebec City Encounter PDF, ePub, mobi, txt, Montreal & Quebec City Encounter doc, pdb, djvu, fb2, ibooks, azw3, azw, kf8, rtf
Montreal & Quebec City Encounter free download for iPhone/iPod/iPad, Android, BlackBerry or PC/MAC. Free download links from: Dropbox.com, Zippyshare.com, Depositfiles.com, Uploading.com, Crocko.com, FileFactory.com